SUPPORT THE SECHELT LIBRARY
We offer a variety of ways for you to support the Sechelt Library:
- Donate Online: By donating online at Canada Helps you will receive an instant tax receipt for your donation and help the Library reduce staff time for processing your donation.
- Donate by Mail: Send your cheques payable to the Sechelt Public Library with your contact information to: Margaret Hodgins, Chief Librarian, Sechelt Library, 5797 Cowrie St, PO Box 2104, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A0.
- Donate by phone: Call Margaret Hodgins, Chief Librarian at 604-885-3260.
- Donate in person by visiting the Sechelt Library and dropping off your donation: Sechelt Library, 5797 Cowrie St, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A0.
It has been 20 years since the Sechelt Public Library was built, and during that time, use of the facility has dramatically increased. The Library has faced significant infrastructure issues in the last few years. The purpose of this renewal project is to create a new, modern library model to satisfy library users’ changes in information retrieval in the modern age.
Sechelt Library’s Inspire Learn Grow Give Capital Campaign provides:
- New Laptop areas and a Digital Innovation Hub
- Relocating the Teen & Children Zones and services
- Attractive and accessible front entrance & space efficient service counter
- New accessible shelving that can be moved for flexibility & efficiency
- New washroom entrance from inside the Library & a safer staff area
Your donation makes a difference by providing materials, programs and services that enrich and inspire all Sunshine Coast residents.
We want to thank you very much for supporting the Sechelt Library.