Computer & Internet Use
Computers for Public Use
The Sechelt Public Library has eight computers available for public use. Those with Sechelt Library cards can log themselves in using the member number on their card. Those without a library membership may ask for a guest pass at the Circulation Desk. All computer users are entitled to one hour of free computer time. Time extensions may be granted if others are not waiting. Free WiFi is also available during library open hours.
Please note the following library internet use policies:
- The Library does not monitor and has no control over the information accessed through the Internet and cannot be held responsible for its content. The Internet may contain inaccurate material or material of a controversial nature.
- The Library does not censor access to material nor protect users from inaccurate or offensive information.
- Parents must assume responsibility for their children’s use of the Internet.
- 20¢ per single sided page
- 40¢ double sided page
- 50¢ single sided colour page
We also have a scanner and patrons may borrow a thumb drive if required. The scanner will also scan directly to an email address.
For those requiring technical assistance, staff will assist as time permits, however staff are not able to provide comprehensive instruction. Please contact the library for more information.