Computer & Internet Use
Public Computer Access:
- Eight computers available for public use
- Login with your Sechelt Library card number or request a guest pass from library staff
- Entitled to one hour of free computer time with possible time extensions if others are not waiting
Lendable Laptops (for use in the library):
- Lendable laptops (for use in the library) are available
- Please inquire with staff at Circulation Desk
- Free WiFi is available while in the library but can also be accessed just outside the library as well.
- WiFi network: Library Wifi
- WiFi password: publicnet
Printing costs (from a computer):
- 8.5″ x 11″ black/white $0.25
- 8.5″ x 11″ color $0.50
- 8.5″ x 14″ black/white $0.25
- 8.5″ x 14″ color $0.50
- 11″ x 17″ black /white $0.40
- 11″ x 17″ color $0.60
- We have a self-directed coin op machine which takes all coins as well as $5, $10 and $20 dollar bills for payment on printing jobs. Direct payment can also be made to staff.
Policies and Procedures for Computer and Internet Use:
- The Sechelt Library’s policies and procedures for computer and internet use can be found at the following link starting on page 35.