Learn where to find…
Books, Magazines, Newspapers, Music, Books on CD and more
- Search the library catalogue.
- If the item you seek isn’t available at either the Sechelt or Gibsons libraries, you can search other library catalogues in British Columbia, request it, and have it sent here.
- Read a newspaper from PressReader.
- Download popular magazines from Library2Go..
eBooks and/or audiobooks
- Search the Library To Go catalogue.
- You can also download from RBdigital.
- Log into NoveList (with your library card #), enter a title or author, and view resulting recommended books. Or, browse lists by genre or subject.
- CBC Books
- Globe and Mail Book Reviews | Best Seller Lists
- New York Times Book Reviews | Best Seller Lists
- Check our Kids and Teens homework help pages.
- Explore the resources in the Points to the Past database (find it on our Database page)
- You can find articles from journals, magazines, newspapers, and encyclopedias by logging into one of the library’s databases. View a full list of our databases.
- Build your family tree – find records using Ancestry Library Edition (available from home during the COVID-19 closure and at the library year-round).
- Find answers to your legal questions with ClickLaw (British Columbia).
- Sign up for a library card
- Log in to see items you’ve checked out, renew materials and to place holds on items.
- If we don’t have an item, make a purchase suggestion using our online contact form.