SPL for Teens!
TAG (Teen Advisory Group)
What’s a TAG?
A TAG is a Teen Advisory Group. If you’re in grades 6-12 and would like to have your say on the Library’s youth programs, services and collections, then the Teen Advisory Group is the place to be!
What does Sechelt Library’s TAG do?
- Provide feedback on the Library’s youth collections.
- Assist the Library in planning programs and outreach initiatives for youth
- Advocate for the Library wherever and whenever possible.
- A great volunteer experience in your community
- Provide input on the upcoming renovation plans
- Promote the Library as a great place to be!
Where Do We Meet?
At the Sechelt Library…
When do We Meet?
Thursdays 1x per month
2016: Nov 24, Dec TBA
How Can I Join?
The TAG welcomes any youth in grades 6-12 who want to make the Sechelt Library a great place for teens. Show up to a meeting and introduce yourself/Call Sophie at the Sechelt Library, 604-885-3260 to find out more
Join the Sechelt Library’s Teen Advisory Group and make it your library!
Other Teen Programs/Services
- SPL Teen Book Club (in the summer)
- Recommended Reading for Teens
- Homework & Research Help
- Upcoming Events
- Login to Your Library Account to renew items, place holds & check fines
Check out these links, too: